I am an integrative therapist believing that one style of therapy does not suit everyone; we all need different things at different points in our lives depending on our situation and struggles. Therapy is about finding a way to express yourself and communicate feelings; I understand that for some finding the right words can be difficult, and therefore sometimes I will use art to help the person communicate their feelings. Therapy is a serious process though I believe at appropriate times there can be space for fun and gentle humour.
I have worked with clients from diverse backgrounds and with a wide range of issues and diagnoses including: abuse, trauma, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, relationship or work problems, bipolar and personality disorders.
I am a member of BACP and National Counselling Society and work to their code of ethics.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 5 Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Practice
- Level 4 Advanced Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Level 4 Diploma in Counselling Skills and Theory
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy and Counselling Skills